July 8, 2014

Because there is still good stuff

July. Wow. What has happened to the concept of time? Crazy.

So I talked to my psych again today. It was a good one. I think. She complimented me on the small steps I have been taking over the last couple of weeks. Which felt really good. I really need inspiring, encouraging people in my life right now. I know I have to find back my confidence, and I have to do it myself. But sometimes these little things can set your mood. They can change your day and turn it into a better one.

So I told her I finally understand that I am depressed. I also told her I want to talk to the psychologist after his vacation about medication. I haven't said yes to the meds yet, but a conversation wouldn't hurt anyone.

So I still have my bad days and I feel lots of sadness inside of me. But here's a list of my little projects that might not mean much to you but for me are big steps into the right direction:

-I bought a ladder book case for my house. I have collected so much stuff and now I finally have a place to display everything! Although I still live with my parents it feels good knowing one day I'll be back on my own. When I'm ready.

-I bought an Ikea Moppe cabinet and turned it into a 'Pimp Moppe' project. I decorated the drawers with cute flower paper.

-I bough this simple pin board and turned it into a card holder/memory board. It looks so pretty and nice and I'm in love with it.

-I did start my 'One Line A Day' journal on the first of July. A few lines before I go to sleep. Empty the head.

-I have been working really hard on my Etsy store and I was able to sent off packages to England, Germany, France and The Netherlands. So proud of this!

-I love working on my Wreck This Journal, it so much fun and a great distraction! 

-I finally made an appointment at the dentist! I have been putting it off for so long.

-I love drawing and painting in my art journal.  Okay I think I basically like all kinds of craft. Could that be possible?

-Snuggling with the baby bunnies! 

-Postcrossing, snailmail, penpals... a filled mailbox makes me happy as well!

-I love nature, taking a walk... I love the green, summer, the pond with duckies. 

-I was so against it, but now I really love my Kobo e-reader. It is such a nifty little 'book'.

-Thrifting! I love finding treasures! Whether it's vinyl or a cute porcelain little bunny.

-Instagram addict. 'Nuff said.


1 comment:

  1. Hmm, my comment has disappeared. I just wanted to say that you are gifted in your creativity, and I can see how it must help lift you upward. I love the postcards on your etsy store, and since it's so inline with the theme of my own novel, will for sure share it further. Keep focusing on one little good thing at a time. ~Catherine (bumpyboobs.com)

    ReplyDelete